Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hi guys.Happy to meet you with this interesting mobile model.HTC company has released 29 different HTC mobile models for the year 2009.I am not able to get the complete details of the mobiles.I have collected some information of the mobiles.The 25 leaked images include various devices and the HTC Iolite is the only one we've seen before.Most of the HTC mobile models of the year 2009 seems to be the successors of HTC touch Diamond and Touch HD.

I will list you the names of 25 different models .
Topaz ,
Topaz (AT&T)
Topaz C
Citrine
Rhodium
Tungsten
White stone
Firestone
HTC thoth
HTC hero
Maple
Willow W
Cedar W
HTC leolite
HTC magnet
HTC twin
HTC beryl
Mempsis
Jasper
SApphire 1.0
Saphire 1.5
Saphire for vodaphone.
For more reviews and details just buzz me here .I will let you know more details.Thanks for your time.


0 comments: